We realize that charges of child molestation and other crimes against minors are some of the most serious when it comes to putting your reputation and career at stake. Unfortunately, in addition to destroying your future, the criminal penalties for a conviction are extremely harsh, leaving your freedom in jeopardy as well.
Consult An Experienced Lawyer Immediately
If you have been accused of a sex crime against a minor, or you have been arrested or charged, it is imperative you consult with an experienced criminal defense lawyer immediately. At Law Offices of Kelly & Conte, as aggressive attorneys for molestation cases, we handle cases related to:
- Aggravated indecent assault and lewd conduct with a minor
- Illegal pornography: child pornography, possession of obscene material, child pornography videos, production of child pornography, sale of child pornography or distribution of child pornography images
- Sex offender registration, removal from the sex registration requirement and removal from the Megan's Law website
- Failure to register as a sex offender
- Federal sex crimes
- Internet sex crimes and chat room sex crimes like Internet solicitation of a minor
- Appealing a sex crime conviction
- Date rape and statutory rape
- Sexual misconduct and indecent exposure
Former Sex Crimes Prosecutors • Free Consultation • Call 24/7
From offices in West Chester, our lawyers represent clients in criminal justice matters in Chester County and Delaware County, as well as state and federal court jurisdictions throughout the commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Contact our offices by email to arrange an initial consultation with an experienced West Chester Internet sex crimes attorney anytime, day or night.
Are You Under Investigation For A Sex Offense?
We cannot put this more clearly: DO NOT answer any questions or allow the police or investigators to search your home or computer without a specific warrant. As soon as possible, get an experienced attorney from Law Offices of Kelly & Conte on your side. We will begin protecting your rights immediately.