For those weren't born with U.S. citizenship, making a life in the United States isn't easy. In fact, for some, our complex immigration laws can feel virtually hopeless.
These laws are generally designed to keep people out rather than let them in. It's up to you — the prospective immigrant — to show that you fit into one of the narrow categories of eligibility. The process may involve mountains of paperwork and multiple interviews.
Many who try to navigate the system on their own end up giving up — or making grave mistakes that cost them their immigration opportunities.
Why Choose Us
If you're facing immigration issues, your future may be on the line. It's well worth it to get the help of our legal team at the Law Offices of Kelly & Conte. We have the commitment, experience and determination to fight for the results you deserve.
Our attorneys can assist you with immigration matter such as:
- Getting a green card: Also known as lawful permanent residence, this immigration status allows you to live and work in the United States long-term.
- Immigrating through a family member: Whether you're hoping to immigrate through a spouse, fiancé(e), parent, sibling or child, it's important to get it right.
- Applying for U.S. citizenship: We can help you determine whether you're eligible for citizenship and, if so, we can walk you through the process.
- Fighting deportation proceedings: If you're facing the threat of removal, you may still have options for staying the United States — or protecting your opportunity to immigrate down the road.
- Dealing with the immigration fallout of criminal charges: Criminal convictions (and even arrests, in some situations) can have serious immigration consequences.
A Key Advantage We Provide
Immigration law and criminal law often overlap. If you're facing criminal charges but aren't a U.S. citizen — or if you're trying to immigrate but have a criminal record — it's critical to work with an attorney who understands both areas of law.
With two former prosecutors (now defense attorneys) on our team, we have the ideal backgrounds for handling these common yet complex situations.
Speak With A Lawyer About Your Case
Discuss your concerns with an immigration attorney at the Law Offices of Kelly & Conte by calling 610-314-7066 or toll free 800-648-9946. You can also reach out to us online. We offer free initial case evaluations.
Based in West Chester, we handle immigration matters throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania. Se habla español.