Everyone knows that you can sue someone for money if you get hurt, but it's more complicated than that. For a personal injury case to be successful, you need to prove conclusively that your injuries were caused by the negligence of another — that someone else's actions are the cause of what happened to you.
Searching for a personal injury attorney can be a difficult process. You may be turned off by what you see on television or on a billboard or what you hear on the radio. You may be overwhelmed with medical problems, expenses or stress that your family is experiencing. You may not even like the idea of a lawsuit. We can help you make sense of the process.
You May Be Entitled To Compensation
If you or a loved one was hurt because of someone else's negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of life or other damages. At Law Offices of Kelly & Conte, our lawyers can help you resolve your case if it involves:
- A car accident caused by a driver who was careless, distracted or texting, drunk or otherwise negligent while behind the wheel
- A truck accident or other accident caused by the driver or owner of a commercial vehicle
- A car accident caused by someone who did not have motor vehicle insurance
- A motorcycle crash
- An injury sustained while riding a bike
- A slip-and-fall accident on someone else's property
- A crime that may have been prevented with adequate security
- Medical malpractice involving the negligence of a health care provider
- A product liability case involving a dangerous consumer or industrial product
Our firm is based in West Chester, Pennsylvania. We are here to help.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Searching for a West Chester personal injury attorney? Contact us to discuss your case with a reputable lawyer. The consultation is free.