Most people don't like having to contact an attorney. If you or a family member does need a lawyer to help you solve a serious problem, choose a law firm you feel good about. Do your homework before you decide.
A criminal matter or a serious injury can be stressful and frightening - you don't want to make a mistake that will worsen the situation, but you have to do something. Our firm can help you understand your legal rights and make informed choices.
Former Chester County Assistant District Attorney Providing Real Service And Real Results.
At The Kelly Law Firm in West Chester, Pennsylvania, we provide real personal service, and we work hard to obtain real results when it counts. Our attorneys, Evan Kelly and Matthew Vassil, represent clients in Chester County, Berks County and other nearby areas when they face a variety of state and federal criminal charges.
Mr. Kelly has obtained several awards as a result of a successful career as a Criminal Defense Attorney. Mr. Kelly has received the highest possible rating of "10" by AVVO and was recently named one of the top 10 Criminal Defense Lawyers in the Eastern portion of Pennsylvania by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Mr. Kelly was also named one of the top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney's in the State of Pennsylvania for both 2014 and 2015 by the American Institute of Legal Counsel. Mr. Kelly was ranked as one of the top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys in the State of Pennsylvania by the National Trial Lawyers Top 100. Mr. Kelly also was invited to be a member of the prestigious American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys.
We have strong experience — and an excellent reputation — representing those facing jail time and other serious consequences related to state and federal criminal matters involving:
- Drug crimes such as possession, paraphernalia offenses and intent to deliver. Some of the most common drugs we see concern marijuana, cocaine, heroin, and various prescription drugs like OxyContin, Xanax and Adderall.
- A DUI arrest that has the potential for life-altering repercussions — and that should be addressed quickly.
- Sex offenses and sex crimes that can lead to mandatory imprisonment and sex offender registration.
- Theft crimes and fraud charges, including white collar crimes.
- College student offenses and juvenile crimes that can cause trouble in the future.
- Post-conviction issues, including appeals, probation violations and expungement of records.
Every case is different. Obtain legal advice from an experienced Chester County Criminal Lawyer before you talk to the police or the prosecution about your case. Make sure that you understand your constitutional rights before you make a mistake that could impact your life forever.
Contact An Aggressive Chester County Criminal Defense Lawyer For Criminal Defense And Personal Injury Claims
Contact The Kelly Law Firm for a free consultation regarding your legal matter. We are here to answer your questions. Se habla español.