After you have been convicted of a crime — whether by a guilty plea or after a jury trial — you have numerous legal rights. And you may have many questions about matters that affect your life, your freedom, your family, your career and your education.
Representation In Criminal Matters | Practical Advice About What To Do Next
At Law Offices of Kelly & Conte in West Chester, we have extensive experience with criminal matters in Pennsylvania. Our attorneys provide strong defense representation and advice regarding critical post-conviction matters. We can answer your questions about:
- How and when you should appeal a criminal conviction
- How a lawyer can help you with sentencing
- Post-Conviction Relief Act (PCRA) filings
- What to do if you have been accused of violating your probation through a new arrest or failing to follow other conditions
- Bail and bond — and how to get yourself or a loved one out of jail
- Matters related to parole and parole violations
- Restoration of your civil rights after you have fulfilled your sentence
- Having a conviction or arrest cleared from your record, particularly if it is affecting your ability to get a job or receive educational benefits
It is normal to be confused, intimidated or scared about these matters. Many lawyers have difficulty understanding them.
West Chester Criminal Lawyers | Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Contact us for help with post-conviction issues. We offer a free consultation regarding all criminal matters.