Coatesville Criminal Lawyer
If you are being investigated or charged with a crime in Coatesville, you should contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer immediately. It’s important that you are made aware of not only your constitutional rights, but also the seriousness of the charges against you. It is important that you don’t take any steps in your defense without at least speaking to a seasoned criminal attorney.
Coatesville is in Chester County and is home to about 13,500 people. Certain parts of Coatesville are fairly densely populated. As a result of this density of population and other factors, several types of crimes occur in Coatesville with relative frequency. Those crimes range from such things as robbery, aggravated assault and other violent offenses to more serious charges like rape and homicide. Coatesville is policed by not only the local Coatesville Police Department at 1 City Hall Place in Coatesville, but also by the Pennsylvania State Police and Chester County detectives who assist the Coatesville Police Department with some of their more serious cases. The District Judge for Coatesville is District Justice Gregory Hines. The location of District Court 15-1-03 is located at One City Hall Place, Suite 200 in Coatesville, PA 19320..
Experienced Coatesville Assault Lawyer
If you are charged with a violent crime by the Coatesville Police Department, make sure to hire an experienced Coatesville assault lawyer who knows what the police have to prove to make their case. Charges such as robbery and aggravated assault are serious. Depending upon the specific facts, each can be graded as a felony of the first degree and is punishable by 20 years in state prison. Charges such as robbery and aggravated assault frequently hinge on such issues as whether the accused can be identified by the alleged victim and whether it can be shown that the accused might have been acting in self-defense.
Bellwoar Kelly, LLP has extensive experience representing clients facing gun charges and serious felony violent offenses, including:
- Aggravated assault
- Simple assault
- Armed robbery
- Gun charges, weapons offenses
- Recklessly endangering another person
- Harassment, stalking
- Assault charges enhanced with weapons charges
- Vehicular assault resulting from a DUI accident
Hire An Experienced And Aggressive Former Chester County Prosecutor
At Bellwoar Kelly, LLP, our lawyers have extensive experience defending individuals accused serious crimes. We have experience representing individuals against charges involving:
- Drug crimes such as possession, paraphernalia offenses and intent to deliver. Some of the most common drugs we see are marijuana, cocaine, heroin, Molly and prescription drugs like OxyContin, Xanax and Adderall.
- Sex offenses such as rape, sexual assault, indecent assault and other such charges that can lead to mandatory imprisonment and sex offender registration
- Theft crimes, including white collar crimes
- Post-conviction issues, including appeals, probation violations and expungement of records