Maximum Compensation For Serious Injury Cases
When you’ve been hurt, searching for a personal injury attorney can be a difficult process. You may be turned off by what you see on television or on a billboard. You may be overwhelmed with medical problems — not to mention bogged down with financial expenses and emotional stress that affect your entire family. You may not even like the idea of a lawsuit.
We’re Here To Help
At the Bellwoar Kelly, LLP, we understand the tremendous challenges you’re facing. This is a difficult time for you. Much has gone wrong, and the prospect of a lawsuit may seem like more than you can handle.
Still, you owe it to yourself (and your loved ones) to explore your options. You may have a strong personal injury case of significant value. A financial recovery could go a long way toward easing your burdens, both now and over the long run.
We can help you make sense of your options during this confusing, emotional time. By offering free initial consultations and contingency fee representation, we make it easy for people like you to learn more without committing vast amounts of time or resources.
Trusted And Experienced Guidance
Based in West Chester and Pottstown, our personal injury lawyers help injury victims and their families across Pennsylvania. For example, you can rely on us for trusted legal guidance after:
- A car accident caused by a driver who was careless, distracted, drunk or otherwise negligent while behind the wheel
- A truck accident or another accident caused by the driver or owner of a commercial vehicle
- A car accident caused by someone who did not have motor vehicle insurance
- A motorcycle crash
- An injury sustained while riding a bike
- A slip-and-fall accident or another injury due to hazardous conditions on someone else’s property
- A crime that may have been prevented with adequate security
- A sexual assault on your school campus
- Medical malpractice involving the negligence of a health care provider
- An injury caused by a dangerous or defective product, whether consumer or industrial
We also handle wrongful death cases involving the tragic and untimely loss of a loved one.
The Basics Of Personal Injury Law
Everyone knows you can sue someone for money if you get hurt. However, personal injury law is far more complicated than that. For a personal injury case to be successful, you need to prove three key things: negligence, causation and damages.
- Negligence means failure to uphold reasonable standards of care. But what, exactly, is a reasonable standard of care? It depends on the situation. On the road, for example, this might mean speeding or texting while driving. In the operating room, however, it means using the same skill and professional judgment of a similar surgeon under similar conditions.
- Causation means that someone else’s negligence contributed to your injuries. Even if you were also at fault to some degree, you may still be entitled to compensation.
- Damages mean harm — whether financial losses, physical injuries or emotional suffering. Compensation typically covers, at minimum, medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage. Proving damages may require thorough documentation and strong legal arguments.
Drawing on 40-plus years of combined experience, our lawyers can help you navigate these complex elements to help you pursue the best possible outcome.
Start Today With A Free Consultation
Strict deadlines apply in personal injury and wrongful death cases, so don’t wait too long to take action. Contact us online or call 610-314-7066 to discuss your case with a reputable lawyer. The consultation is free.