Post-Conviction Related Issues
After you have been convicted of a crime — whether by a guilty plea or after a jury trial — you have numerous legal rights. And you may have many questions about matters that affect your life, your freedom, your family, your career and your education.
Representation In Criminal Matters | Practical Advice About What To Do Next
At Bellwoar Kelly, LLP in West Chester, we have extensive experience with criminal matters in Pennsylvania. Our attorneys provide strong defense representation and advice regarding critical post-conviction matters. We can answer your questions about:
- How and when you should appeal a criminal conviction
- How a lawyer can help you with sentencing
- Post-Conviction Relief Act (PCRA) filings
- What to do if you have been accused of violating your probation through a new arrest or failing to follow other conditions
- Bail and bond — and how to get yourself or a loved one out of jail
- Matters related to parole and parole violations
- Restoration of your civil rights after you have fulfilled your sentence
- Having a conviction or arrest cleared from your record, particularly if it is affecting your ability to get a job or receive educational benefits
It is normal to be confused, intimidated or scared about these matters. Many lawyers have difficulty understanding them.
West Chester Criminal Lawyers | Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Contact us for help with post-conviction issues. We offer a free consultation regarding all criminal matters.