When Defective Products Cause Serious Injury
State and federal laws and regulations provide protection against dangerous and defective products. Nonetheless, hundreds of consumers and workers are hurt — some are killed — in Pennsylvania each year as a result of faulty product design and manufacturing.
If you or a loved one has experienced a serious injury related to a defective product, legal advice is available. With the help of a knowledgeable personal injury attorney, you may be able to obtain compensation for medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, wrongful death or other damages.
Safety Is Your Legal Right | Talk To An Attorney Who Can Help
At Bellwoar Kelly, LLP based in West Chester, we know that product safety is a legal right, not an ideal. We assist injured people and their families in Pennsylvania. We can get you the legal guidance you need if your case involves:
- A defective toy or another children’s product that hurt your baby or child
- An appliance or consumer product that caused a burn or cut
- An automotive defect that caused a car accident
- Hunting or recreational equipment that failed
- Dangerous industrial equipment that led to you or a loved one being hurt on the job
- A medication with problematic side effects
Every case is different. We can help you understand if your case will be properly served by a lawsuit.
Contact A West Chester Defective Product Lawyer | Free Case Evaluation
Searching for an experienced product liability attorney? Contact us for a free consultation about your case.